Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Interview Indeed

Bah!! Well you may or may not know that this is not my only blog (bog). Yes, I have actually made another one! Let me explain because it is needed. After learning about the blog world, I decided to do something "different". Since I am doing a sloppy blog anyway, I thought "why not do something creative in this salty field of dreams" (that is not a direct quote). I made Interview Indeed for the purposes of interviewing. I think the idea sounded unique at the time but now it seems silly. I may perhaps hand the idea over to my friend who started me on this blog in the first place. Maybe he can make something out of it. Or perhaps I should just do away with it.....Ag! My ideas are always disembottled!

Until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment