Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogs!

Bah! So, after learning about this here blog and all the information that goes with it, I have found out some things. First the term "blog" comes from the word "weblog". And it turns out that a weblog or blog can be a lot of things. I have always presumed a blog to be an online journal, well it turns out that is just one of the items a blog can be. Yes, it can be an online journel for the world to see (Blah!) A blog can also be made into a "web page" that can be used to discuss such things as: art, fishing, food, movies or anything of interest to the user in command. There is even such a thing called a "blogosphere", such a Si-fi element to the entire webs. Plus there are different providers of blog, not just the one I have chosen to use.

Blogs have also caused a stir in the file of news, personal people, political, and probably whatever else you can think of! There are ever fake blogs which I will not get into because, well... It seems to me that this land of blogs is muddy. I would say that my little blog is more of a journal than anything. My friend who suggested this idea to me probably had no idea about such things! Well...that does it for this topic (for now at least). I have also learned that using my signature at the end of each blog log will not be needed. As since it already compleats that task for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment