Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bloggs and a movie preview: Alice in Wonder Land

Bah! So, I am already on my second blog and too soon I must say! Is this what some call a post? Well I decided to view the options web page for this devise and I found many an option ideed. I may possibly configure my little blog, if it is needed or if I find my writings on here too dreadfull to look at. I just wanted to say a few words about this movie (which caught my eye, somehow) which is being made yet again! It is called Alice in Wonderland, yes it is based on the classic book...or is it? I find the original cartoon view to be quite good. I was unable to compleat the reading of the book it was based on. I cannot say if it is true to the original story. What I can say is "Bah Blum!" A remake or shall I say re-telling of the story is in the works! Below is my attempt at showing you all/everyone this here preview I am Bahing about! I find it strangly weird and creepy! It looks to be a departure from the original story it is being based on! Some text say the movie will not appear untill 2010! So this is very strang news ideed! -A.A. Blumblog





Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
Image from Olivier Ciappa, avaliable under a Creative Commons Attribution






Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
Image from Olivier Ciappa, avaliable under a Creative Commons Attribution

No comments:

Post a Comment