Friday, June 18, 2010

Words Cup 2010 Views


The FIFA World Cup 2010 is on the television. I myself have a TV box. I have watched a number of these games. Here I present my views. First, I am glad I am not there in the seats. I would probably be unable to hear afterwords.


The game is a physical game. I have noticed that the players have faked being hurt on certain occasions. I find that shameful. They should not be acting if they are not hurt. If they are indeed hit hard they will show it. Playing wolf is never a good idea because when the real thing happens it goes unnoticed. I do not have a favorite team. I hope the best team wins. To the fans: Stay calm. They are just kicking a ball into a net and running for 96 minuets. No injuries would be a good thing.


Note: Photo is public domain as far as I know.

1 comment:

  1. Spain wins the World Cup. To all my Spain readers: Congrats!

    ReplyDelete