Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Upon Viewing Alice In Wonderland

The 2010 film of a story held in classic hights. I was able to view this movie and these are my thoughts. The crazy, colors of a zainy cycle of big and small. The sounds of music fused with the voice of speach. A confounding if not confusing moving picture that dreams of a story to be found. It is a movie that seems to be different. Mr. Burton has changed the original story into a painting of his own. Familiar with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory styles if not fashons. The weirdos will love this one if not maybe.

I myself am uncertain of the result. It is a mixed sharpness of real and dream. The story was lost somewhere and I can not find it. As strange as the preview indeed. I do not have an image for you because I cannot find a way to put one on this here blog. Hmmm. I will have to look into that.

Final thought on Alice in Wonderland (2010) it seems to be missing a thing. Possibly a master shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment